No other accounting or consulting firm has greater knowledge of the needs, challenges, and opportunities of today’s community banks than Snodgrass.
- We serve approximately 160 financial institutions, 22 of which have reporting requirements with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Our financial institution clients range in asset size from de novo start-ups to multibillion-dollar.
- Our bank clients often have non-bank subsidiaries, including mortgage banking, finance, wealth management, asset resolution, and insurance companies.
- We assist our clients with adhering to Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Improvement Act and SOX internal control audits, as well as navigating the current regulatory environment.
- We proactively establish services to meet client needs, such as BSA model validation, compliance monitoring, and compliance consulting.
- Our professionals are recognized industry leaders and possess nearly 20 different certifications.
- We’re integrated with many state banking organizations and support them through sponsorships and attendance at dozens of events.
- PACB Services, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers, selected our firm as the Preferred Provider for attack and penetration testing services.